24 Year Old Girl Electrocuted While Pinging in The Bath Tub [Photo]


Evgenia Sviridenko, 24, was pinging on her blackberry phone while relaxing on her bathtub until she misteakenly dropped her phone. Evgenia was sharing the apartment with 23 year-old Yaroslav Dubinina, who reported the incident.

Yaroslav told police:

“I noticed that she had been gone a while, and when I couldn’t raise her I opened the door and saw her floating on the water looking pale. I saw her phone which was on charge at the bottom of the bath. Her body was still shaking from the shock.”

Miss Sviridenko’s death comes days after another Russian girl, aged 16, died after taking her charging iPhone into a shower.
In August, Chinese media reported a teenager was electrocuted when she plugged her iPhone into an unofficial charger.The victim was Wu Weyuan, 18, a student from Korla, in Xinjiang province, western China.She was found by her sister, who noticed a burning smell when she came home from work.
Apple and blackberry has previously released statements on there websites warning users of the dangers of cheap unofficial chargers.

What Others Are Reading Right Now!
is an Associate at MediaHoarders. Communication Manager & Social Media Strategist with a keen interest in writing. Jeffery is a huge fan of the Black Panther fictional character. He is currently at crossroads when it concerns his interests in Hip-Hop & Rock music. e-mail: odilijeffery@mediahoarders.ng


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.