MADNESS? See How This Babe Almost Got Burnt While Dancing Over Fire

435
0
SHARE

This is stupidity at it’s peak. A lady who deemed it fit to dance over fire at a pool party -almost got herself burnt after a failed stunt.

While shaking her buttocks to the tune of the music and the delight of the guys around, the lady probably lost herself and got too close to the fire which briefly burned her. Nobody told her to run away after the incident.
More photos after the cut
See How This Babe Almost Got Burnt While Dancing Over Fire 1 MADNESS? See How This Babe Almost Got Burnt While Dancing Over Fire 1 MADNESS? See How This Babe Almost Got Burnt While Dancing Over Fire 1 MADNESS? See How This Babe Almost Got Burnt While Dancing Over Fire 1

SHARE
What Others Are Reading Right Now!
is an Associate at MediaHoarders. Communication Manager & Social Media Strategist with a keen interest in writing. Jeffery is a huge fan of the Black Panther fictional character. He is currently at crossroads when it concerns his interests in Hip-Hop & Rock music. e-mail: odilijeffery@mediahoarders.ng

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.